Advice service

I run a regular advice service in an accessible town centre office, usually towards the end of every month. My office is available weekdays and can also take your details so I can begin working to support you immediately.

If you are my constituent and would like to seek assistance from me, please complete the form below, or email me, or call 01484 487970. 


Please include your full name, your address including post code, your National Insurance number if your case is to do with benefits or your Home Office reference number for immigration matters. 

Latest updates Donate Get in Contact